Monday, July 13, 2009

Echo... ECHO... Lake... LAKE...

Steve and I went to my family's cabin in Montana the day after my birthday,
the 10th. I'm still here but I dropped Steve off at the airport today:(
He's got to work, but we've had a great weekend. Here's a little of what we've done.
We went on a hike up to Birtch Lake and it was the perfect day for it... Beautiful,
overcast, so not too hot. We've also been biking and we jumped off of a bridge,
but unfortunately didn't get a picture of that. It's rainy today, but we got great
weather this past weekend.
This is Steve going off of the ropeswing at the lake. I'm gonna miss him and
I won't be blogging until I get home, but I'll have more pic's for ya then (23rd).
HopefullyI'll get a tan before that time comes.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah, I can't wait until it's our turn! Just over 2 1/2 more weeks! How is the water level this year?

Kandas said...

Looks like fun!! Happy Birthday!

Alecia and Sam said...

FUN! Wish Sam and I were still up there. At least we know each summer we will both me in Montana and when there is more time we can meet up. You look good... as always!!

Leslie said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! Just wish we could've made it up there this year! Miss you!