Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's official...


It's Wintertime!
The past couple of weeks Steve has been outside at night plowing and shoveling snow... It's only just begun! I appreciate so much that he makes sure that it is safe for me to get out of the driveway early in the morning when I go to work.
We're getting a lot of snow and I have a feeling that it's going to be a long winter. We're busy, but it's nice when we get a night in and we watch a movie and the snow outside next to the fireplace... Ahhh....

2 comments:

Gords said...

What a good husband. Living up there on the bench you get probably triple the snow that we get here in the valley bottom. If you do happen to get snowed in, at least you have an awesome place to cuddle up and sip hot chocolate.

Tobi said...

Hey you. I'll call when it's a decent hour sometime. You're probably snowed in at your big fancy house snoozing away:) Hehe I love your blog and I LOVE you. Seriously, I'm not sure I've ever connected with someone so quickly before! Glad we took that stupid class together. I hope our hubbies click too! Let's hang soon. Oh and my # is 801-636-9254 :)