Friday, September 12, 2008

Married Bliss

We've been married for 8 days now and are SO happy! Here are some engagements and bridals and I'll put up pics from the actual wedding day when we get them... I'm so excited! I'm fairly obsessed with pictures and you'll all learn that very quickly! Thank you to all of you who have helped with the wedding plans. It truly turned out to be the best day ever. The weather was beautiful, the timing was great, the luncheon was amazing and the reception was sensational!!! I kept waiting for something to go terribly wrong and I still am:) One of the best parts of the day though, was before the sealing when Steve and I had some time alone in the celestial room just to breathe and be with each other. It was the perfect beginning of eternity. Duh... I'm barely married, I'm a little cheesy! Make fun, I would.

2 comments:

Isaac and Leanne said...

being in the celestial room was by far my favorite part of the day. it was so calming, unlike everything else! we are so happy for you guys!

Greg said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh