Thursday, October 23, 2008

Body Worlds Exhibition

Steve and I went up to Salt Lake last weekend to the Body Worlds Exhibit that's going on until December sometime I think. It was really really interesting. It was cool to see all of the muscles and how the body is really put together and I learned a lot. I heard from some people that it was really disturbing to them, but I didn't find it that way at all. I know it's kinda creepy that they are real bodies and they once were people with personalities and a life, but it's not displayed like that in any way. Some things we didn't know before going: get tickets online or go earlier on in the day. We got there at one and didn't get in until 4. If your tickets are for 1, go at 12:30 to get in line. There were a lot of interesting facts and it showed actual lungs and the REAL-ness of how bad smoking is for you... It had a camal, a full on camal. Those things are huge! Seriously, I think you should go check it out. If you've seen it, what'd you think? Oh, and Nicole, Steve and I would love to tend the kids when you and Cam go if you haven't gone already:)

6 comments:

Nicole B. said...

I am so excited!! Max and Violet would absolutely love it if you guys came over and watched them. Steve would be subjected to playing nonstop Lego Star Wars, or building Lego space ships in Max's room. Get ready!

Lindsay said...

First of all... you look so beautiful in those pictures!!!! I love your hair color and your nail polish (by the way what is that polish called, cause I think I have it). I also agree with winter coming and I freak everytime I have to go drive in the snow/ice. I miss you

{Elyse} said...

I have been telling Eric that I want to go to that...and since your volunteering to watch kids...you could watch Tatum while we go!! haha just kidding!!

Madi said...

Hey Meg! Dad and I went to the Body Worlds last year. I was amazed, especially after I saw one guy on the exhibit with a tatoo. You could actually see the print was still on the skin. It goes to show those are real people. I loved the exhibit too!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Cool! I'm sure it was a good educational seminar too.

Jesse and Tiffany said...

We just went to that too! It was so awesome!!!!