Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is anyone else cold?








Nice fall time weather I'm afraid is almost over. Winter is drawing near and I am not looking forward to 1. Pretty much being cold for 4-5 months straight and 2. Driving in the snow and on the ice, having an anxiety attack daily because of it.



This was at Aubrey and Kurtis's open house in Salina. It was FREEZING! The cupcakes were frozen. Aubrey was standing by a space heater in her wedding dress all night and yes, I was wearing a blanket around my legs! Ha ha... We all got a good laugh out of it and a not-so-tasty meal at Mom's Cafe after. The waitress hated me. Steve says I'm paranoid, but she did, I swear!












5 comments:

Nicole B. said...

The waitress didn't hate you--not anymore than she hated the rest of us anyway. I think she was just an unhappy person. How would you like to be stuck in Salina working at Mom's Cafe? The conversation was good anyway :)

Nicole B. said...

I forgot to mention the best part of that open house--50 guests, 600 cupcakes... That was the funniest of all, I think

Alecia and Sam said...

You ate at mom's cafe? Oh my goodness I have eaten there on several occasions :) funny!! It does look freezing but it is always a good time with the fullmer family... never a dull moment!!

Leslie said...

Yes!! We are freezing here! Even if it is just in the mornings. This morning it was 43 degrees! I know, but that is pretty cold for us. At least it has still been warming up to 70 by the afternoons. Gotta love that Texas weather!!

Gords said...

On my bike ride in to work yesterday some water splashed out of my aerodrink in front onto my GPS and in less than a minute it turned to ICE! Yes it's getting cold dang it!