Monday, August 3, 2009

Absence does...

Make the HEART grow fonder!!!
Steve and I were apart for almost two weeks while I stayed in Montana.
This was the first time since we've been married that we've spent
a night in separate beds. It was hard not to see him and be with him, but
it was totally worth it because we were both so excited to see each other.
We went to the rodeo in Spanish Fork the weekend I got back. It was
so much fun. If I could have multiple lives, I'd totally be a rodeo queen
or a barrel racer. I have a soft part in my heart for the cowboys and cowgirls.
Also, this is what I get to come home to... I love all of the colors in the sky.
It definitely is a happy picture to see when you're pulling up our street!

1 comment:

Jill and Dane said...

That picture is so pretty. I love it