Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loving the Weekends

Bill and Shirley gave us tickets to the jazz game this past weekend. We won which made it an extra bonus to be there! Every time that I go to a Jazz game I think of the time that Alecia and I went a couple of years ago and had lame-o dates but we got on the Jumbo-Tron! Not our dates. Steve and I have yet to get on the big screen, but let me just say, he's a whole lot of a better date wherever we go!
The battery in the camera was dying, but we got a picture of the court before that happened.
Thanks Glen and Jamie for offering up your place for the Christmas party and thanks Nick and Dyanna for hosting! We had so much fun and ate way too much. My favorite holiday treat is Ginger Snaps and Bre brought the yummiest ones with this pumpkin frosting dip for them.... Umm... SO GOOD. I need your recipe please Bre!

Nellie and the girls are here for the holiday's and it is so fun to have some kids running around the house. It was way too cute not to take a picture of Mia when she was eating her peanut butter bar with Nutella for the frosting. She kept licking her lips surprised every time that they tasted so good.

6 comments:

Nick and Dyanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Dyanna said...

Oh W-O-W I am embarrassed to call him my husband. I know I asked you to post the pictures on your blog so I could get them but I change my mind. I don't want it...

Kandas said...

Looks like you are having fun!! Finals should be getting close to over, are you so excited to be DONE!!

Alecia and Sam said...

Hopefully Sam and I get on the Jumbo Tron this weekend!! That was really funny and we both did have lame dates. Mine probably worse!:) Looks like you guys are having fun. YAY for the Christmas season!! I love it!!!

TyandBre said...

Of course you can have the recipe! Next time we see you guys remind me and I will get it for you. They are definitely one of my favorites too. :)

Sarah said...

so how come you guys didn't wear Christmas attire too? I clicked on the picture excited to check out your outfits, and I;ll be honest- I was a little disappointed. You are both really good looking though, so I guess it is ok. Adam says you are welcome to borrow any pets from him this year for Christmas if you want.