Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcoming 2012











It sure has been a busy and fun month. We'll officially be living in our new home in Sandy tomorrow. Yay!!!


Steve and I both start school on Monday. I'm feeling very apprehensive as to leaving my baby, but it will be great motivation to get done as quickly as possible.


Steve got accepted into the Professional MBA program at the U and will be having class two nights a week from 6-10 pm for the next two years.


It's going to be a crazy one, but I have a feeling it's going to be a great one as well. 2012... BRING IT!


(Technically it's already begun, but for us, it starts on Monday)

2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

He is so freakin cute! It looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas and I am excited to see pictures of the new place... hint hint!! :)

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-karakter-zodiak-gemini-saat-jalani-hubungan-cinta