Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

This break was so great and so very much needed! Of course I'm posting pictures from it, in no particular order. We had Thanksgiving with Steve's family this year and it was great. I'm so happy that I've got such great in-laws. I made two pies and was actually pretty proud of myself. They were tasty, but not very pretty, so I didn't take a picture. Those of you who know me too well are probably shocked that I even used my oven, but I DID! Sorry I don't have proof.
Steve and I went to the Jazz game and I was so happy and excited like a little kid. We had such a fun night. Thanks again Bill and Shirl for the tickets. They were very much appreciated!
Going out to lunch with these ladies is always fun. It's been way too long. I love these girls so much and I'm so grateful for their friendship. Kell is getting to be a pro with a stick shift car and her bun in the oven is growing. You can't even tell yet by looking at her. I'm the one who looks prego in the picture, but I am definitely NOT so don't go spreading any rumors...
I don't think Oliver enjoyed his cookie at all:) Isn't he so adorable? He's the happiest baby!
All of the kids decorating cookies, and ME. I was the only
one over the age of 13 at that table. It was too much fun.
Steve wasn't too sad that I had a girls day out. He and Jake got to play HALO together without me bugging him once about when he was going to be done. Roceil (Steve's mom) got them matching sweaters years ago and they both still have them. I had to take a picture.
This break was great and it's so fun to have such a great husband to share it with. We have too much fun together. It was such a great time to spend with friends and family and Steve and I are so grateful everyday for all that we have. We are so incredibly blessed!
Anyway, I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing and fun break. Christmas is just right around the corner. My shopping is pretty much done and besides passing my classes, I'm making Steve and I stockings. Cross your fingers that I don't screw them up too badly. Oh yeah, we're thinking about going to see the movie Australia... Has anyone seen it yet? What'd you think?

2 comments:

Gords said...

What an adorable baby!! And I'll vouch for the pies. They were Tas-ty! Especially the chocolate.

Love, Cathi

Angie said...

megan, hey, kelly is in a mediation thing right now, otherwise i'd just get your info again from her. but i don't think i have the text that she sent me a while ago w/your contact info. this is angie (the gal who wants you to be her model)! my email address is angie@literaryluxuries.com

could you email me & then we can get a shoot scheduled? i finally just got a photographer on board (he's been one of my good friends for about 14 yrs. now).