Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hALlowEEn TimE...

Last week for FHE we had dinner at our place (with my homemade applesauce) and then went over to our new friends' Cory and Lindsey's to carve pumpkins. I was really excited because it's been years since I've done this and I was happy with how they turned out.
Concentrating so hard...
The finished product with their makers.
I was stoked about my mustache man. Steve thinks his looks better in normal lighting. They're on our porch and they're doing pretty well except for Steve's pumpkin's ears are shrinking.
This weekend Aubrey and Kurtis invited us to be their team for a pirate scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun... A little weird, I'm not going to lie, but whoever was in charge put a lot of work into it and made it a success.
I thought this lady with all of the facial hair was really funny. Like I said, a little strange. I had Steve secretly take a picture of her and decided it wouldn't be fair if I was the only one who could enjoy it. So... You're Welcome.
I know, we're pretty scary looking. We've got some parties to go to this weekend. I'm not sure yet what we're going to be... Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Be the Octo-mom and balloon boy:)Or have Steve be Michael Phelps and just wear a speedo with gold medals around his neck. That would be a hit!

Sarah said...

Your pumkins and pirate costumes look great, I am excited to see what you go with, you guys have so many many options, but if you need a prom dress, let me know