Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not enough hours in the day...

So I'm in the middle of doing 5 assignments and need a little break. Honestly, I wake up at 7 a.m. and get home at 8 p.m. and still feel like I'm not getting enough done. It's been hectic, but it's all going to be worth it... RIGHT?

So I am surviving but just barely. So I am apologizing to anyone that I have been short with in the past two weeks or acted agitated towards. It's not the real me... It's just the stressed out, wanna pull my hair out monster me. I'm trying to tuck that monster away and get back to my happy smiley self.


I'm well on my way, so please don't run in the other direction when you see me. The Grouch is gone!!!!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't even imagine you grouchy. You're always such a sweetheart when I see you.

Hang in there! It will all be worth it someday, I promise. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks.