Friday, June 12, 2009

The Place...

Is Starting to Feel Like a Home!

Things are going well for the Low's in Draper. The commute isn't bad for me and it's SO much better for Steve. He's not stuck in traffic 3 hours out of his day anymore. Woo-Hoo! The cable guy came today and we officially have cable and Internet at our place. We didn't have either at our old place and I'm not quite sure what we're going to do with all of these outside sources available to us 24/7!!! I still refuse to have a TV in the bedroom and it isn't going to be turned on while we eat dinner. My favorite part of the day is when we both get home from our days of work or errands or whatever is going on and just sit and talk about all that went on. I'm not ever going to give that up. We have yet to use the pool that is at our place. Please clouds, go away for a while.


No comments: